Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

The Gutenberg's way


It had been around 6 years I have been using Blogger for this blog. A year back I bought krsh.in domain and linked my blog with it.

I was very interested in WordPress since the beginning of blog. But I kept using it as I found it more easy to use. But did not lose interest in WordPress. So finally I decided to switch to WordPress.

First I was planning to pay to link my domain with WordPress. After having a discussion with my long time online buddy Iftekhar from New York, I have decided to take his help to self host WordPress in his hosting storage as in my account. He is an expert with WordPress and a very kindest guy.

And now I have completely switched to WordPress with a self host, linked with iamkrish.dev. Hope now on I will press more words than I used to be.

Update:
iamkrish.dev is no longer hosted along with Iftekhar's website. I wanted to learn more about hosting a Wordpress website. So I purchased my own hosting and now my website is hosted by myself.

Thank you Iftekhar bhai for all the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment